BCA Admissions in India 2023: is based on entrance exams held at both the national and state levels. GGSIPU, for example, holds its own entrance exam to enroll students in the BCA programme.
BCA Admission 2023 registrations for IPU-CET will be accepted until the first week of May 2023, with the entrance exam taking place in the last week of May. SUAT registration will begin in January 2023 and will run until the last week of May 2023.
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing BCA courses are
- that students must have a minimum aggregate of 50% in their 10+2,
- followed by a valid cut-off score in BCA entrance exams in order to get into top BCA colleges across the country.
Details of BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) is a three-year undergraduate computer application degree programme. Candidates can enroll in a regular BCA programme or pursue BCA distance education.
Deadline for BCA Application 2023
|Colleges / University Names||Admission Process||Application Deadlines|
|University of Petroleum and Energy Studies||GD+PI||30 June|
|Bennett University||GD+PI||30 June|
|Asian School of Business||Merit||To be Announced|
|Accurate Group of Institutions||GD+PI||To be Announced|
|GD Goenka University||Merit||30 May|
|GL Bajaj Institute of Management||Merit||To be Announced|
|GNIOT Group of Institutions||GD+PI||To be Announced|
|IBMR Group of Institutions||Self Test||To be Announced|
|IIMT Group of Colleges||GD+PI||To be Announced|
|Institute of Management Studies (IMS)||Merit||To be Announced|
|Institute of Technology and Science||Merit||30 June|
|Management Education & Research Institute||IPU CET||30 June|
|Mangalmay Group of Institutions||Merit||To be Announced|
|Manav Rachna International Institute of Research And Studies||Merit||To be Announced|
|Uttaranchal University||GD+PI||15 June.|
BCA Admission 2023 Entrance Exams
The most popular BCA entrance exams for admission to BCA courses are list below, along with important BCA Admission 2023 dates. Later sections go over the BCA entrance exam syllabus and prerequisites in greater detail.
Entrance Exams Schedule
|Entrance Exam||Application Date||Examination Date|
|IPU CET||Till 1st week of May 2023|
|KITEE||Till 1st week of March 2023||17th May 2023|
|BUMAT||Till 1st week of May 2023||June 1, 2023|
|AIMA UGAT||Till 1st week of May 2023||25 Jun 2023|
|SET||24 Jan 2023||13 Feb 2023|
BCA Syllabus for Entrance Exams
There are various BCA entrance exams, each with its own syllabus and exam pattern, but the common topics and subjects that are similar in all BCA entrance exams and are followed in all BCA entrance exams are listed below:
|Current & World Affairs||Mathematics|
|English Language & Reading Comprehension||Numerical Ability|
BCA Entrance Exam Prerequisites
Before taking any BCA entrance exams, you should complete the following prerequisites:
- Make a list of the BCA colleges you want to apply to, as well as the entrance exams they accept.
- IPU CET, KITEE, BUMAT, AIMA UGAT, and SET are the top BCA entrance exams.
- Symbiosis Pune, Christ University Bangalore, and Loyola College Chennai are among the top BCA colleges for Admission 2023.
- Examine the eligibility and admission requirements for each of these BCA entrance exams.
- Examine the eligibility requirements for BCA Distance Education. BCA Admission 2023 is based on class 10+2 in colleges such as IGNOU.
- Applications for IGNOU Distance BCA Admission 2023 will be accepted from January to March of 2023.
BCA Admission 2023: Admission Process
To understand the BCA admission process, you must first determine whether you are eligible to apply for BCA Admission 2023. The section that follows discusses BCA eligibility criteria, as well as the step-by-step BCA admission process that is followed at all BCA colleges and universities.
Eligibility for BCA Admission 2023
BCA admission can be obtained in two ways: through an entrance examination and directly through merit.
- Minimum requirement to be followed by every student as a candidate. Each student must meet their 12 standards with a minimum of 45-50 percentile.
- The reserved category receives a 5% reduction. In addition, students must take Mathematics in 12th grade. To be eligible for BCA admission.
- The colleges adhere to an age limit of 21 years for the general category. However, the reserved category receives the most lenient treatment, with an age limit of 24 years. These criteria may differ depending on the College/decision. University’s
- Some private universities hold entrance exams for students interested in the BCA programme.
How to Apply?
If you intend to apply for a BCA course, you must complete the BCA application form. Applying for BCA Admission 2023 necessitates a standardized application process. The steps to take are as follows:
To register for a BCA course, go to the college/official university’s website and fill out the registration form with information like your name, phone number, email address, and so on.
2: Fill the Form
After registering, you must complete the form with your personal and academic information.
3: Upload Documents
After completing the form, you will be asked to upload scanned copies of documents such as 10th and 12th grade mark sheets.
4: Fee Payment
The final step in the BCA Admission 2023 process is to pay the application fee. The amount of the fee varies between colleges.
Top BCA Colleges 2023
|Name of the College & University||Yearly Fees|
|Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Pune||1,92,500|
|Vellore Institute of Technology||57,000|
|Institute of Technology and Science||1,25,000|
|GD Goenka University||1,23,000|